• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Feel Like We Are All......

'these rabbits sell in the shops for £25-£30 so this is a great bargin thanks'

OH MY GOD!! They're not clothes or anything like that, they're LIVING things!! :evil: :x :evil: :x What a f'ing idiot!! Argh! :x :x

I now have a full preloved account, so if anyone would like to offer the rabbits a nice home (could ask for a reduction?) via me then let me know.

Unfortunately these kind of adverts are everywhere
:(

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Im pretty sure some people are born without a heart and a brain!!!

m
xx

ps.:cry: :cry:

What do people think about several people taking on the task of advertising Rabbit Rehome on all these freeads sites?

Ie) placing one advert every couple of days in the rabbit sections where all the breeders and 'free to good homes' advertise, linking to the site with a little bit of blurb about numbers of rabbits in rescue and why its better to get a rabbit from a rescue and ALSO possibly that on RR you can advertise your own unwanted rabbit on there (Im not sure whether it would be a good idea to mention that there is a list of rescues as then you're potentially making much more work/stress for the rescues although it would obviously help the rabbits :? and might lead to more rehoming?? .)

Obviously up to Tamsin, but wondered what people thought about it?

Id be willing to do one site, we could make a list of all the ones we know of like freeads, preloved, adtrader etc and other people could volunteer too?

mandy said:
What do people think about several people taking on the task of advertising Rabbit Rehome on all these freeads sites?

Ie) placing one advert every couple of days in the rabbit sections where all the breeders and 'free to good homes' advertise, linking to the site with a little bit of blurb about numbers of rabbits in rescue and why its better to get a rabbit from a rescue and ALSO possibly that on RR you can advertise your own unwanted rabbit on there (Im not sure whether it would be a good idea to mention that there is a list of rescues as then you're potentially making much more work/stress for the rescues although it would obviously help the rabbits :? and might lead to more rehoming?? .)

Obviously up to Tamsin, but wondered what people thought about it?

Id be willing to do one site, we could make a list of all the ones we know of like freeads, preloved, adtrader etc and other people could volunteer too?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Why not PM Tamsin about it as I have seen another Rabbit Forum advertised on Free Ads.

Janex

kitschkitty said:
I made the mistake of reading the Friday ads paper today - 2 pairs of duch (breeding) bunnies - £10 a pair. :cry: :cry: :cry:

were they the ones in Waterlooville? I've seen them on freeads too and only 1/2 mile down the road from me :(

Ie) placing one advert every couple of days in the rabbit sections where all the breeders and 'free to good homes' advertise, linking to the site with a little bit of blurb about numbers of rabbits in rescue and why its better to get a rabbit from a rescue and ALSO possibly that on RR you can advertise your own unwanted rabbit on there (Im not sure whether it would be a good idea to mention that there is a list of rescues as then you're potentially making much more work/stress for the rescues although it would obviously help the rabbits and might lead to more rehoming?? .)

Thats a really good idea mandy :D

talking again about the one above, yesterday they advertised a possibly pregnant bunny (was mated 2 weeks ago) and today the ads on again with no mention of the pregnancy :shock:

touie said:
talking again about the one above, yesterday they advertised a possibly pregnant bunny (was mated 2 weeks ago) and today the ads on again with no mention of the pregnancy :shock:

......and why would you mate the Doe if you already know you are downsizing your 'stock..... :roll: :roll:

Janex

yes thats what i was thinking :roll: and I feel sorry for whoever buys her if they're now not mentioning the possible pregnancy! :evil:

Aww, I hate it when I see ads that are near to me :? Those Nethies are gorgeous, but I really can't have any more :(

Back