• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beacon Veterinary Centre, Brecon

buddabun

Warren Veteran
Anyone used them? I've got my little girl booked in for Wednesday and was jsut wondering if anyone has used them or heard anything about them? I of course intend to give them the 3rd degree on Monday but was jsut intereested in other people's experiences...

are they the one on the roundabout, or on the industrial estate?

I have to admit have used both and they are very good, but never used them for Buns.

If you dont mind the trek there is a Great vets here in Cwmbran, most of the staff own buns so they are very savy.

How long have you lived in Brecon? as there is a good chance that you will know me or Tracey

I just yelled the name. Its the one on the roundabout by the golf course.

I would recomend them as they were great with my mothers dogs, but as i said above not sure how they are with buns.

We are up that neck of the woods next weekend as we are visiting friends

sorry for the late reply - internet has been down.

Just dropped Jack off this morning - it is indeed the surgery near the roundabout not on the estate and they were very nice. Rang up Mr Vet yesterday to quiz him on procedures/aftercare and he seemed to know what he was on about and hasn't yet lost a bun to neutering - always reassuring.

I live down near the Barracks and have only been here since Sept - STILL haven't managed to find a job (hence why I am trawling the net at 10 on a Wednesday!!) - this town is ridiculous for employment!!

they were really good - the vet took the time to explain to a aparanoid bunny-mummy all about the op, aftercare, anaesthesia etc and was really nice. I had no problems with them and they are fairly reasonable too!!!

Name and praise :D

it's funny, Sarah Siddons is meant to have a really bad rep but we always have a good time there! Maybe we're ruffians!!!!!! (who keep cute fluffy bunnies lol)

Back