• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They love their new present!!!!

I went to get some presents for the rabbit and guineas, and a few for a rescue. well i got back and i just had to put their new present in and see what they thought. its a little bed for them and they love it, they jumped in and were popcorning everywhere. it was so sweet. anyway i thought i would put these two (poor quality) pics up here because i just had to show someone how cute they looked snuggled in it.

popcorn

PICT0085.jpg

scruffles

PICT0084.jpg

Awwww cute piccies :D

I've seen those beds too, and they do look soooooo cozy :D Did think about getting some for my guineas.....but they'd get destroyed in a matter of minutes knowing my lot, so didn't bother :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veronica said:
Awwww cute piccies :D

I've seen those beds too, and they do look soooooo cozy :D Did think about getting some for my guineas.....but they'd get destroyed in a matter of minutes knowing my lot, so didn't bother :lol: :lol: :lol:
i had to keep an eye on them because i thought some of mine would, but so far they havnt, it wasnt even thrown about the cage when i came to see them this morning!

rineyroo said:
Aww where did you get them from? I'm sure my guineas would like one.
they were in my local pets at home, first time ive seen them in there, so i got one for the guineas i have here, and a bigger one for my bunny. i know ther has been a lot of dislike but i love our local p@h, and they were refusing to sell single guineas, giving great advise and told someone if they wanted one of the buns they had to take the other and they would need to be neutered as soon as theyre old enough and stuff, i was very impressed.

@Debs111 said:
Wow Popcorn is GORGEOUS!
And that bed looks wicked..Im sure Chez would love it when I eventually get him!
popcorn says thank you! she is a very odd colour, and quite a character. we have to see some pics of your Chez when you get him all settled in.

catswhiskas said:
Is your hutch for your Guineas an indoor one?
yeah its just a normal indoor cage thing, 4ft one. I keep all my guineas indoors, they fill our whole porch. all have the same sort of cage, just different size ones.

Back