• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A binkying baby birmingham bunny!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
I feel like a mum watching her child's first steps - bunny's first binky! I defy any of you not to squeal with the sheer cuteness of little Mikey, who started life as one of 63 buns crammed into 4 cages:

Awwww! that is so cute, i love the way he's chinning eveything and that big flop he did in the 2nd video, gorgeous, obviously a much happier bunny :D

Oh yes...the chinning of everything...I don't think he's going to be a baby bunny for much longer :shock:

Entirely selfishly I'd like him to stay a baby, that way Eve won't want him back for de-plumming and rehoming :cry: :wink:

omg what a cutie!! :love::love::love: i could never give him up!!
hope you dont mind a little thread hijacking quickly but is that mad dashing because he is happy? mine always do that whn i go upstairs in the evening with veges i just assumed it was because i had gone upstairs and spooked them :oops: :? :?:

gorgeous bunny though lovely vids :D

Just the tonic I needed!! :D :D

I always wonder what Bunnies who are being daft are thinking!! :lol: :lol:

He is such a cutie :love:

Janex

cheekytikki said:
hope you dont mind a little thread hijacking quickly but is that mad dashing because he is happy?

It can either mean happy or spooked, depending on the context. For him it was definitely excitement, but yes it can be through fear if the bun is a scaredy or there has been a sudden loud noise which made them jump etc.

AlisonA said:
cheekytikki said:
hope you dont mind a little thread hijacking quickly but is that mad dashing because he is happy?

It can either mean happy or spooked, depending on the context. For him it was definitely excitement, but yes it can be through fear if the bun is a scaredy or there has been a sudden loud noise which made them jump etc.

thanks :D mine dash around but not to hide just generally round their pen then round my legs, pen, legs etc etc its a wonder i dont fall over! :lol: and they kind of do that dash, stop dash thing like Mikey was doing. (i can hear them start dashing sometimes when i start chopping up their veg - kitchen is directly below my room - so maybe they are getting excited then :D)

Jack's-Jane said:
Just the tonic I needed!! :D :D

I always wonder what Bunnies who are being daft are thinking!! :lol: :lol:

He is such a cutie :love:

Janex

:bunny: "Hey she's got the camera out again, lets see if I can get my pic on RU" :bunny:

arh A cant wait to see him next week :D , he acts like a differnt rabbit from the scared little bun in the hutch :D :D :D

thank you for taking care of him for me

Eve x

Yeah another happy brummy bunny 8)

The ones here love to binky 8) Well most of them, I've yet to see Anise binky, she is still very nervous and worried looking :cry:

I was so happy when Tamarind and Cayenne did their first binkies. They were the worst off of the group that went to Jane's. Tamarind was covered in bite wounds :cry: And Cayenne had a horrid abcess on her shoulder making her limp :cry: But they are sooooooo much more cheerful now :D

My son built the big group (7 babies and a doe) a maze yesterday and they were swarming over it like ants, in and out of the tunnels and boxes, on top, underneath, round and round :D Heads popping through holes to see out. Poor Saffron was put out that she didn't fit in the tunnels though :? Her face was a picture! Soooooo envious of those wee ones. Pity I didn't have my camera with me :?

Even little Clove before she passed away did her share of binkies - I am so glad at least that she got the chance, just wish she could have had more chances and a long life :cry:

Back