• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just done a bit of christmas shopping

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
managed to get a few bits for the bunnies stockings (willow sticks, willow ball, jingle balls, wooden chews, and willow stars) then i got a big bag of herbal hay i have still got to get a 'big' pressie i also got them a great big bowl for water as they seem to spend half their time attacking their bottle as though it isnt giving them their water quick enough duchess straight away started lapping up the water as though she had never had a drink in her life! :lol: :lol: (just to make me feel guilty i think) she soon forgot about the drink when i put her treatball down though :lol:
cant wait to find their perfect 'big' present still tempted by the 'room with a view' but at £40 it is a little pricey :S might have to combine it with teegs birthday pressie in the feb!

Ohhh sounds great! :D

I'm hopefully getting my dad to take me to P@H tomorrow when he visits... then I don't have to carry all the heavy stuff home! :lol: :lol:

I got soph and noodle some simply grass, xmas biscuits with stocking (for rudy as its his first xmas with us) and some willow xmas stars..... so far :lol:

lol yeah thats my 'so far' list aswell ive got 2 personalised stockings on order (i think they tried to deliver them today but took them back rather than putting them in the shed grrr so im hoping i can get them on monday, when i know how big the stockings are i will know what to buy to fill them up :D still very tempted by the room with a view will have to wait till i get a bit more money though :oops:

Back