• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow.. I've only been away for a week..

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
And I returned home today to find my little baby bun Jacob has almost doubled in size! :lol: She's starting to look like a real grown up now! :love:

I'll try and get some photos in a minute, although I'm so jet lagged I keep nodding off and waking up to find my not-so-baby bunny in my lap :lol:

They do grow fast, still I'm amazed at the difference in just one week! :lol:

Aww, it's lovely to come home and see Jacob - I really missed her :oops:

Actually she looks like she has a developed a bit of a mane, like a lionhead - maybe there's a cross in there somewhere! :love:

Morrigan1981 said:
They do grow fast, still I'm amazed at the difference in just one week! :lol:

Aww, it's lovely to come home and see Jacob - I really missed her :oops:

Actually she looks like she has a developed a bit of a mane, like a lionhead - maybe there's a cross in there somewhere! :love:

Awwwwwwwwww Have you taken any pictures :D :D :D

I did... although she was a very bouncy bun today and I managed to get lots of her little rabbit bum disappearing out of shot and not a lot of her staying still :lol:

Here's Jacob about two weeks ago, for comparison:

DSCF0172.jpg

And today, first recreating her favourite peeking out of her bunny tunnel pose :

DSCF0002.jpg

Getting a bit of a mane thing going on?

DSCF0006.jpg

Look how biiigggg I am! :lol: (and look at that cute little bunny butt :lol: ). You can see what I mean about the lionhead-ish mane in this pic too:

DSCF0005.jpg

It's hard to see in the pictures because there's nothing to scale her against, but I definitely can feel the difference in size when carrying her to and from her hutch! :D

awww I can see the difference her face looks more grown up! It does look like she has a bit of a mane! How old is she now?

Wow, just checked my diary and she's just coming up to 12 weeks now! :D

Gah, that means she'll be a teenager soon! (eeek!). Next she'll be wanting to get her ears pierced and paint her hutch black :roll: :lol:

Back