• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look what I've been up to

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I've got them both loose in the house at the moment, Splodge is very keen and has been licking her like crazy! I'm not sure Sugarplum quite knows what to make of him, probably a little young still, but she has been following him about doing binkys so its looking good :D

I'm a bit worried Splodge might get fustrated if she won't lick him back, have to see how it goes!
nov06031.jpg

well I thought they better make friends before she outgrows him otherwise he'll be a quaking wreck :lol:

well unfortunately I thought it best to separate them again as Sugarplum wasn't overly interested in Splodge and he was getting fustrated. If I hadn't have been going out tonight I might have forced the issue lol

I spent 10 mins in the bathroom with them and they were fine so i let them have the run of the house which was fine until she started ignoring him. I know how he feels though as she's been ignoring me too :shock: :lol: They've been out in the back garden together too, Sugarplums first time outside. She loved it and I struggled to get her in again.

Still it looks promising and I'm sure she'll start to get more interested in the next few weeks!

If you shake the pellet bag she will eventually come back in because she knows its foods. My french lops gallop up the garden to the sound of the bag.

Cuties!!! :love: :love:

Would love to laze around like them. Aaaaah!! Got to get ready and go to work now! :evil:

m
xx

Back