• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Splodge: re: behaviour

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Splodge goes and lies down next to the spot where Niamh died whenever I let him out in the garden. Do you think it's because he misses her or rather that he just likes that spot? I'm not sure how long bunnies grieve for? :?

Bunnies are like people. Some are able to recover from grief quickly, others take a long time. I'm pretty sure he misses her. I think they really do understand death.

Hi there. That's so sad. I think they sense that things are very different now. My bunny Clover keeps sitting on the bottom level of the hutch and looks upwards to the top when she hears a noise. Jess used to sit right at the top and I often wonder whether she expects Jess to be up there just hiding from her.

Its heartbreaking. Maybe they sense a little bunny spirit :cry:

Fiona x

Yes it is so sad to see, I thought because he spent those few weeks with Amy that he might have got over it :(

Back