• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG I''m in love

Just did a quick search - yes she is, and actually came to RU in the first place when someone saw a freead advert from her asking for some advice :D

That really is a gorgeous little bunster :love:

Can we not help her find a home on here? I think if someone tells her what has just happened on here recently with free ads , she would be safer to find this beautiful bunny a home this way. I am available to anyone to do a bunny run.

I'd love the bun if she could be bonded with Fudge but I don't have a spare cage if if they won't bond! :( I think he would bond easily enough with a submissive rabbit he just gets really stressed with bossy girls!

Carob said:
Go for it Touie!

:lol: If only! It's all so hardl I want all my rabbits in pairs lol

Maybe I should bond Sugarplum and Splodge first cause then i'd have a spare enclosure, or should I bond Sugarplum to Fudge as she's very laid back but then again she might get feisty as she grows up and he won't like that :roll: :shock: But I could bond Splodge with pretty much any rabbit i reckon! :?

I might take Sugarplum and Splodge for a little trip to my parents tomorrow see how they get on :lol:

Oh my isnt she gorgeous?

I think that person is a member of RU, she breeds blue rexes- I quite often see her ads on freeads.

Back