• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do rabbit possess hypnotic abilities?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i have just been upstairs to shut my bedroom window otherwise it gets rather nippy upstairs well i walk in and my 'well behaved' bunnies had literally covered my bedroom floor with hay, straw and poop (and they are really well litter trained :roll: ) now you would have thought they would get a telling off (nad that is what i would have thought too) but nope i walked in swept up the mesh into a neat pile back in their pen (which they promptly started jumping in again) gave them each a quick cuddle then spent five minutes stufing dried melon into 2 pine cones so they have something to do until they get their veges in about an or so :roll: i now think i may habe been hypnotised, what does everyone think? has anyone ever suffered similar symptoms?

i think this should be investigated

I think we love them so much, they could get away with anything, and we would turn a blind eye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back