• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6ftx3ft?!

I'm confused, what makes you think it's smaller? It looks about right to me, but there really isn't much sense of scale in the photo's.

I'd be more concerned about the feedback - a score of 50% as only had 2 feedback so far and 1 was a neg and the other a pos. :?

It only a 3ft hutch - it is small :( Too small :(

And chicken wire is an invitation to a fox :? Plus this time of year piggies need to be undercover.

doorkeeper said:
It only a 3ft hutch - it is small :( Too small :(

And chicken wire is an invitation to a fox :? Plus this time of year piggies need to be undercover.

If the wire was changed I would think it would make a nice summer run though? (not a permenant home.)

I think photos can be deceiving, it prob is about 3 x 6ft and their response to the negative feedback looks reasonable. At least they are not trying to class it as a guinea / rabbit hutch - I know a lot of ebayers would :?

Back