• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pre opp bunny question.

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
after long years of loving all the bunnys iv ever met, iv gave it lots of thought and with the support of my long suffering husband im going to finnaly do it.................

with the help of £25000 im having surgery to turn myself in to a rabbit.
what do you think i should go for ,lop,dwalf lop,domestic,what do ya think???

any help would as ever be great.

what have you been drinking?!! :lol: :lol:

cheaper to just buy a bunny-girl outfit! i'm sure your hubby would approve and then you can change your ears each day..up, down or windmill! :lol:

honeybunny said:
what have you been drinking?!! :lol: :lol:

cheaper to just buy a bunny-girl outfit! i'm sure your hubby would approve and then you can change your ears each day..up, down or windmill! :lol:

NOT me (eve) not even been in bloosy hubby thinks he is a comic, hense the long suffering hubby ****........ arh.....:roll: :roll: :roll:

AlisonA said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: oboy Dave I bet you're in trouble now!

rather chuffed with his self :roll: :roll: i will learn the pasword to his av forum one day then who will be larfing :lol: :lol: :lol:

mandy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought that was an odd post for you :lol:

i should say :shock: :shock: he once asked the forum for a recipy for rabbit stew possing as me, it got removed before i saw it :shock: , i wonder why :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty Dave :no: :no: :no: :no:
but wouldn't it be soooooo cool to be turned into a giant bunster? :D you could run around trashing the place and get away with it :lol: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty Dave :no: :no: :no: :no:
but wouldn't it be soooooo cool to be turned into a giant bunster? :D you could run around trashing the place and get away with it :lol: :lol:

yep and first thing i would do is pee on his bed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and chew through the surround sound wires :wink: :lol:

I'm not even going to go there on the issue of dominance humping :lol:

AlisonA said:
...and chew through the surround sound wires :wink: :lol:

I'm not even going to go there on the issue of dominance humping :lol:

trouble is A he would love that bit not so sure about the suround wires though, i think i would be a dead rabbit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :? :idea: Ok......what exactly did you put int those bagels, Eve? Or did your hubby eat something different???

:lol: :lol:

Ah if he has such a sense of humour..get him to join the forum.......or is he scared of all us bunny mad women?! :lol:

Back