• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Telephone call from ITV

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Did anyone else get a call about a dragons den type programme? where you attempt to talk 5 millionaires out of some money for your cause, they were interested in getting some animal charities involved. I got a call today but the interviews are in London next weekend! As I am in Fife it is a bit out of my way! :shock:

That sounds like a Great chance for some Free Money for you Rescue Centre!!! :thumb:

Did they leave any contact information you could forward on??

m
xx

and how would that work? :shock: :? i thought it was all about investment equalling a return? how would they get a return out of rescue animals :shock: WE DONT and WE DO ALL THE WORK :D

hunnybun said:
Did anyone else get a call about a dragons den type programme? where you attempt to talk 5 millionaires out of some money for your cause, they were interested in getting some animal charities involved. I got a call today but the interviews are in London next weekend! As I am in Fife it is a bit out of my way! :shock:

Yes I did and I am supposed to be going down there next Saturday :shock:

bunnylove said:
and how would that work? :shock: :? i thought it was all about investment equalling a return? how would they get a return out of rescue animals :shock: WE DONT and WE DO ALL THE WORK :D

:lol: Its not actually Dragons Den, its along the same lines where you have 1 minute to do your pitch, except its for charities and you have to tell them what you want the money for :wink:

bunnylove said:

They don't want anything!! they want to help

sgprescue said:
hunnybun said:

Yes I did and I am supposed to be going down there next Saturday :shock:

That is great, good luck with it :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think I read about this programme. Is this the one being presented by the girl who was runner up in the The Apprentice/Alan Sugar programme. Maybe not

What a brilliant opportunity to put forward the case for bunny rescue funding

Fiona x

Back