• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i got rained on and cranberry question

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just had to go sainsburys in the rain (admittedly i drove but still got soaked) to get the bunnies their veges :roll: i got them celery, savoy cabbage, carrots, cucmber, tomatoes, curly kale and spring greens. also got some fresh cranberries for me to try (how the **** do you eat them? do you cook them first or what? ) can the buns try these or do they have to be dried ones for them?

the things we do for our bunsters :roll: :lol:

bumpety bump
i really want to try these cranberries but dont how to eat them or if they are safe for the bunnies
please help?!?!?!

cranberries can be eaten raw but are very sharp! if u have a juicer i tend to pop them in with all my other veg and fruit they are very good for u and apparently fight cellulite (hence why i like them :lol: ) i dunno if rabbits can eat them ive never tried mine on any but beebee loves blueberries :shock:

Willow_Warren said:
You can make Cranberry Vodka from them, I highly reccoment it!! 8) I will try and find out the recipe :D

:( :( dont say that it sounds lovely (cant have much alcohol makes me feel real ill since iv had ME) well maybe id better have the recipe for christmas :D:D:D (i need a treat :D)

cheekytikki said:
Willow_Warren said:
You can make Cranberry Vodka from them, I highly reccoment it!! 8) I will try and find out the recipe :D

:( :( dont say that it sounds lovely (cant have much alcohol makes me feel real ill since iv had ME) well maybe id better have the recipe for christmas :D:D:D (i need a treat :D)

Can't seem to find the recipe at the moment, will have a proper search tomorrow!! It takes about 2 weeks to make, and I made it for Christmas presents last year and the year before, it was very popular!!

Cranberry Vodka Recipe:

Ready to Drink in 2 weeks:

250g/9oz fresh or frozen cranberries
175g/6oz caster sugar
1 litre bottle vodka

Prink each cranberry a couple of times with a fork and layer up a large sterilised Kilner jar with sugar & cranberries. Pour over the vodka and leave for 2 weeks shaking the jar each day. Strain and decant into decorative bottles. Seal and label.

Warning: Don't drink too much of this in one go, it tasted great but when straight to my head :oops: :lol:

Back