• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Society for Abandoned Animals

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

Very excited as just been told that they will cover my area, so hopefully going to look at all the Buns tommorrow.

I have a Bun at the moment and he is indoors. Just wondering whether anyone can give me any advice as to what they want.

Rusty has a cage which is 6ft by 2ft and then two more levels which are about half that size.

I really don't know if thats going to be big enough, if not then I can move it to the spare room and make it bigger; although not perfect for when my family come to stay.

I do let Rusty out alot.

But any opinions would be great!!

lynette

Sounds big enough depending on whether your bun is a giant or not?! Which area are you in? It's always exciting getting a new bun....hope you will post piccies.

The are pretty savvy when it comes to rabbits so should be used to house bunny accomodation. What you have sounds fine and they'll keep in mind the running about time. Just flag down a volunteer when you visit and I'm sur ethey'll be happy to discuss accomodation with you - you could take a picture along with you if you have one.

They don't have their indoor requirements, but outside space details are here - http://www.s-a-a.co.uk/adopt.htm (scroll down for rabbit info)

I hope you have a good time tommorow!

Tamsin

that sounds great

try not to worry as they are all really lovely people, i got matilda and cerys from there wand they are happy to help with bonding

im actually going tomorrow evening because they are ahving a candlelight rememberence evening for any animals people have lost, so i will be lighting a candle for matilda

Back