• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

poor little rabbit at the pet shop

bexn2kids

Warren Scout
i was in the pet shop today getin thumper some food and a few new toys as this is his birthday month so he is getin spoiled lol , any way i went over to look at the rabbit like i allways do and there is allways a few happy bunny in there well today there was only one rabbit lefted a netherland dwalf rabbit he was so cute pure white body with black rings around his eyes ( i have never seen this markin before) any way he was in the cage under neath where the birds where kepted and the birds were so noisey and the poor little thing was shakin so much i felt so sorry for him , he was just so scared, i wish i could of bought him but with my thumps being a house rabbit i dont have any room , i really hope he gets a new home soon , another thing i saw a friend today and she asked about my thumps and i said yes he is fine thank u any way she then went on to say she has bought to rabbits off someone a few weeks ago and at the time forgot to ask the sex and they are about 7 months and they are in the garden in a cage/ hutch thing so i said to her u better get them sexed as they will breed otherwise and she said uh well i would like baby rabbits to just makes my blood boil the stupied mare wouldnt listen to me grrrrrrrrrrrr luv becks x

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Some Pets Shops are SOOOO Bad!! You could report them to your local council and they usaully send someone out to check it all out as they issue pet shop with licenise! And as for you friend. :evil:

m
xx

Back