• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex Rabbit in Need.....

oh my :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: he's stunning :shock: :shock: :shock:
i wonder if he would bond with ebby?
my email has died, please would anyone be able to find out more info for me?

i am hopefully going to rehome ebby soon, but would feel much better about doing so if she already had a husbun :D

oooh just to add, this is only a thought at the moment, nothing definate but i would like to know a bit more about him, ie what other buns he has been tried with, when he was neutered etc...

colliewoman said:

i am hopefully going to rehome ebby soon, but would feel much better about doing so if she already had a husbun :D

Might be harder to re-home a bonded pair than a single. Otherwise I'd have bonded all my singles by now!! :oops: :lol:

Angie65 said:
colliewoman said:

Might be harder to re-home a bonded pair than a single. Otherwise I'd have bonded all my singles by now!! :oops: :lol:

ooh thanks for the heads up!
poo, now i have to decide what to do though..... i dont want to rehome her before chistmas as i dont want her going as a prezzie........ i dont want her on her own much longer........
ahhh a cunning plan that i *cough* hadnt *cough* thought about already... i'll try her with the group (i wasnt hoping to keep her guv, honest! :lol: )

He looks gorgeous! There's another Rex on freeads tonight, 4 months young, free to a good home, near Birmingham. Lots of temptations out there for certain Rex lovers. :D

Bavarian Bunny said:
He looks gorgeous! There's another Rex on freeads tonight, 4 months young, free to a good home, near Birmingham. Lots of temptations out there for certain Rex lovers. :D

This Rexaholic is absolutely full to capacity..... :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

Janex

Do you have a loft conversion yet??? :D

Bavarian Bunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

Janex

Do you have a loft conversion yet??? :D

No and I couldn't afford one!!

Got a Lottery Ticket for tomorrow though......
:roll: :lol:

Janex

OMG he his gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: looks like a little moo cow (in the nicest possible way) too far from me and i coudnt have another any way but if i could... :(

off to look at his piccies again

oh no thats naughty posting links to beautiful bunnies so close to me!!! Unfortunately I already have 2 single males so havent got any space for another, its a shame because I'd love a rex :( If anyone else is interested i may be able to help with a bunny run though!

Back