• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a preloved account please?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I saw this ad and want to suggest they contact Kirkby Pet Welfare as they have two groups of degus desperate for homes- one group females, one group males--- and its just up the road from this person.

Please could someone send these details pretty please??:
A rescue near you has a group of male degus looking for a home. Contact details are Kirkby Pet Welfare, Kirkby in Ashfield 01623 753883

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031098589/ffb7cf48.html
Experienced loving home offered for a small group of male degus. I have been keeping degus for the last 9 years and i'm highly knowledgeable and run my own degu website and forum. I already have 7 boys and can offer a forever home to a group of male degus. Large cage waiting and they will want for nothing. Willing to travel within a 20 mile radius of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Thanks.

I have the free membership but wont be able to reply for about 2days (takes about 12 days until free members can respond)

thanks Debs, I have the free membership but didnt want to pay £5 just to send them an e-mail :lol:

Back