• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i shouldn't i - i did!!!! I have another group of 4!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
ok i am thinking of bonding Scarlett and Stitch in with Pan and Eva?? Eva and Scarlett arn't spayed Pan is, this wont be a problem as non of the females have problems with other females, well not that i have discovered anyway, but where Scarlett is concerned i am always worried that her ears will get damaged as she is a giant french lop. But bondeing them as a 4 would allow me to have a very significant hutch move round and give most of the buns more space and leave me one empty hutch and run as a spare! ADVICE NEEDED!!!!

There is only one way of finding out :D

Were you looking for advise on what to put in the spare run / hutch :wink:

jrn1310 said:

No No Janice!! That hutch is staying empty!!!!!

Phill said:
jrn1310 said:

Famous last words ..... we ought to all put bets on how long this hutch will stay empty .. we could raise some funds for RU for Christmas :wink:

jrn1310 said:
Phill said:
jrn1310 said:

Famous last words ..... we ought to all put bets on how long this hutch will stay empty .. we could raise some funds for RU for Christmas :wink:[/qu ote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wont stay empty long :lol:

jrn1310 said:
Phill said:
jrn1310 said:

Famous last words ..... we ought to all put bets on how long this hutch will stay empty .. we could raise some funds for RU for Christmas :wink:

Oooooh cheeky Cheeky people!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nope no more bunnies here im afraid, i have enough and with a few sick bunnies this is enough for me. I sharn't be taking on any new ones for a good while

well you could give it a go just dont let it get to injury stage hun then Scarlett's ears will be just fine :D OMG grumpy Pan though :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
well you could give it a go just dont let it get to injury stage hun then Scarlett's ears will be just fine :D OMG grumpy Pan though :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pans not the worry it's Eva, now Eva is dominant over Pan it's the Eva and Scarletts bonding bit i will worry over, Pan should bond fine with Both Scarlett and stitch and Eva will accept stitch no probs it's just the Scarlett bit, but then again i am very overly protective of Scarlett as she's my baby!

Well i bit the bullet and did it!!! it went very very well!! No nasty fights just a bit of humping and a bit of fur pulling and all three of the girls are scared of stitch!! :lol: :lol: :lol: who is half there size! When i put them into the hutch and run all three girls ran into the bed and stitch dashed about like lord of the manor!! :lol: :lol:

Eva meets Scarlett
DSCF3105.jpg

Eva cleans behind scarletts ears
DSCF3106.jpg

All four meet
DSCF3107.jpg

DSCF3109.jpg

And the girls hide from Stitch!!!
DSCF3116.jpg

WOOT!! WOOT!!

Well Done You!! & The Buns!!

You must be really pleased they are all together. :D

m
xx

I am mit thanks! It's meant that i have a psare hutch and run and all the other buns have been moved around to provide better accomodation!

Phill said:
I am mit thanks! It's meant that i have a psare hutch and run and all the other buns have been moved around to provide better accomodation!

Wicked! :thumb:

So a spare hutch? And how long will that stay empty for? :wink:

m
xx

mit said:
Phill said:

m
xx

A very very long time!!!!

Phill said:
mit said:
Phill said:

m
xx

A very very long time!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

ps. Got some Baby Buns need homeing!! :wink:

errrm no mit! one promised hubby that there would be no more bunnies and chez Mcneill so i have to stick to it

Back