• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Isaac please!!!

Tomorrow is Isaacs plums d-day!!!!
I am so glad they are coming off!!! - as this week he's actually figured out hes a boy! ROFL!!

I am so nervous, just as much as I was when Snowflake was spayed - Apparently they have a locum vet in - I really hope that doesnt make a difference otherwiseI will seriously hate myself.....

So please send vibes to him and Snowflake, cos she has to suffer cos they are spending the day together at the vets, and I have had such a bad few weeks , that if this goes wrong I really dont know what I would do.!

Thankyou in Advance from me him and her lol!
--x---

Good luck vibes to Isaac and I hope Snowflake doesn't get worried in case she thinks she's having something done at the vets too! :lol:

Aww chick, He'll be fine :) I didnt even think about Tills op, Just booked it, dropped her off and tried to forget she was there, didnt tell no-one or anything, and she was fine ... I think you can worry yourself by thinking too much :wink: Snowflake will be v.glad that shes not being harrassed any more :lol: X

Back