• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are they bored do you think?

rachael1969

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,

Just want to thank you all in advance for your advice!

Just wondered what you all though of my bunnies behaviour.......they are both getting quite hormonal now but are booked in for their spays mid December so not too long to go now!

When i get home from work i let them both into the front room where they just go and lay beind the chair which is in the corner of the room. I bring all their toys in but they just dont seem interested at all in playing.

They come out occasionally just to see what i'm doing but apart from that they just veg behind the chair?

Do you think they are bored? or unhappy? i understood that bunnies came 'alive' at night but it seems to be the opposite with my two!

Thanks again

my two don't even venture downstairs from their room until about 8pm. They come and lay down with us and 'watch' tv and just have a mad few minutes dashing about now and again. Sounds like your girls are just enjoying their mummys company.

Back