• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feisty Frida

o i cant wait until 1st dec when we can finally have our little Frida speyed

i darent go in "her" corner of the living room when she is there as i get bunny wee up my leg - not nice

we had my mums cat on monday night while she went away for the night. frida cleared a 2 ft barrier to get to the cat and then proceeded to chase terrified Scruffy round the living room - very entertaining as Scruff is massive and Frida is still quite dinky (not the french cross we first thought)

i have never come across such a feisty bunny - we are thinking about renaming her Scrappy :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aw sorry I should't laugh, but it does sound funny a bunny chasing a cat :lol: :lol: :lol:

made me giggle too :lol: :lol: reminded me of that "Britain's Worst Pet" programme that was a while back - there was a bunny on there that attacked it's owners two boxer dogs! it used to jump up underneath them and swing off their privates :shock: :lol: :shock: OUCH!

Bundle said:
made me giggle too :lol: :lol: reminded me of that "Britain's Worst Pet" programme that was a while back - there was a bunny on there that attacked it's owners two boxer dogs! it used to jump up underneath them and swing off their privates :shock: :lol: :shock: OUCH!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OUCH!!!! :lol:

my poor old cat (19) is scared of my buns too, she gets a bit braver when she comes face to face with one but anymore and shes gone :lol:

Tracey x

Back