• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good buy on snuggle safe heatpads

They charge £6.50 carriage as well. and beware if you're planning to post any out yourself, they are quite heavy and cost about £4.50 each to post 1st class!

Yeah Stacy got mine too...I bet u lost money didnt u? Cos u only charged £2 postage, yet it cost more than £4

@Debs111 said:
Yeah Stacy got mine too...I bet u lost money didnt u? Cos u only charged £2 postage, yet it cost more than £4

Don't worry, it was my own fault for not checking how much they weighed. I didn't post Stephs because I was going past her way on Saturday. Glad you like them! :D

@Debs111 said:
This has been spotted before :) I know at least 2 people have done this and spread them round.

I thought it was a good price for rescues, esp if they were ordering other things at the same time, they give rescue trade price on certain items. :D

Back