• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dropped Harry off at the Vets :( UPDATE, HE'S HOME!!!!

julia.julibob

Warren Scout
Oh well, I have just left Harry at the vets :( . Unfortunately there was a horrid little Dachund yapping at a Collie which really frightened him! :evil: My poor little baby, I hated leaving him there anyway!

I have to ring them at 2pm. so I will let you all know how he gets on.

Julia

Aww Im sure he'll be fine, I'm off to the vets today too with 1 of my rats for a post-op checkout.
I also hate the dogs barking. When I took my budgie round after his toe got bitten he was so stressed and scared cos of all the dogs barking!

try not to worry (even though you will!). I am sure he will be fine, boys usually bounce back quite quickly from the op.....

awww, i'm sure he will be ok. i was really worried and even cried when i droped storm off :oops: but he bounced straight of his pet box and heading for the food as soon as he came home :shock:
keep us updated :D

I have just dropped 3 off for neutering this morning, should have been 4 but Jane rabbit knapped 'Norman' from me :D I am sure they will be fine, let us know later how yours got along

I'm sure he'll be fine :) It's amazing how quickly Weedie's bounced back from his amputation yesterday - animals really are very resillient :) Good luck Harry xx

Not long til 2pm!!

I am sure Harry will be fine :D
Norman has not realised that Christobel has stolen his plums!! He is still spraying and buzzing NON STOP..... :roll: :lol:

Janex

Yay!!!!!!!!! He is fine and I can pick him up any time after 4pm!!!!! :D

Will let you all know how he is when I get my Baby home!!!

Thanks for all your kind words!

Julia xxx

julia.julibob said:
Yay!!!!!!!!! He is fine and I can pick him up any time after 4pm!!!!! :D

Will let you all know how he is when I get my Baby home!!!

Thanks for all your kind words!

Julia xxx

Aw thats great sending Harry lots of healing vibes to get better soon :love: :love: :love:

Just got home with Harry!!!! :D I have missed him so much :love: He doesnt seem too annoyed with me, thank goodness! The nurses commented on how friendly he is, so I am really pleased.

Will keep you posted.

Julia xxx

Back