• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

english lop questions

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just been browsing bunny pics and seen some english lops. does anyone have these? how do they cope with those ears? (some of the buns i saw piccies of their ears where bigger than them!!! :shock: :shock:

i have two :wink:
this is Scooby.

100_1287.jpg

scooby23.jpg

scooby1.jpg

They cope fine with their ears,you just have to keep their nails trimmed so they dont rip them if they tread on them. If they do cut them they bleed for quite a while but they are usually ok. Scooby has quite a few scars where he has trodden on his ears,accidently nibble them etc. But he copes fine :D

awww hes a cutie :love: some of the piccies i saw the ears were even bigger than that :shock: it was just one of those 'thinking out loud' questions thanks for your replies

bilbo said:
i have two :wink:
this is Scooby.

100_1287.jpg

scooby23.jpg

scooby1.jpg

They cope fine with their ears,you just have to keep their nails trimmed so they dont rip them if they tread on them. If they do cut them they bleed for quite a while but they are usually ok. Scooby has quite a few scars where he has trodden on his ears,accidently nibble them etc. But he copes fine :D

Wow!!!! He's gorgeous! :D

they are gorgeos, i thought about getting one a few years back but realised it would be asking for trouble with the dogs about too, i could see the dog standing on its ear and the bunny being stuck there in pain.
do their ears gather dirt or are they prone to skin problems on the ears seeing as they drag about?

Whoever was breeding them has moved into a new colour line. I think it's disgraceful how beige Barbara has simply been cast aside in favour of a colour to match a range of decor. Don't they realise that Barbaras have feelings too?

AlisonA said:
Whoever was breeding them has moved into a new colour line. I think it's disgraceful how beige Barbara has simply been cast aside in favour of a colour to match a range of decor. Don't they realise that Barbaras have feelings too?

Lets call it:

THE EVOLUTION OF BARBARA

Would make a great title for a feature film!! :lol:

m
xx

Back