• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big pain in the wallet

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:(

5 Mxyi vaccinations later I am now £92.40 lighter :?

Add to the next weeks piggy neuter @ £60 :?

I think its going to be a skint holiday :(

at least it will keep your animals happy and helthy, the price is why many people don't do this sort of thing :D

:shock: That is expensive, Pippa's myxi was £8.95 but the vet quoted £70 for a guinea pig neuter, so I've rung round and got a recommendation of a guinea pig forum for a vet who charges £30.

Poor you! :(

This weekend I have 6 myxi, 4 VHD, a spay and neuter... then another spay when Tia is old enough!! :shock: :shock:

And that's on my poor student budget :cry: Nobody will be getting xmas presents from me this year :oops:

Ohh yeah, glad I had Cli and Jasp done in June!! SO glad that isn't twice yearly too! :shock: :shock:

Other than vac's and neuturing, I've spent around £300 in total on Ted for vet trips, with his tummy problems in the past!

Dougal is much more thoughtful of my financial position, again other than the obvious he has only cost me £30 in vets bills, when he had a sore eye! And he saw the vet straight away and was sorted in a couple of days, I've had eye problems for the last 2 years and they still don't know what it is - I've given up!

The vet might be 'expensive', but they get a good deal I reckon, especially compared to the NHS! Lucky bunnies!

ooo thanks for reminding me i have got to book the buns in for 2 myxis and then a VHD in a couple of weeks :roll: :lol:

Back