• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi is too funny!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well this morning she has been doing her usual hamster impression with her pop up tent! :roll: Got annoyed when she got to the side of her pen and so rattled the pen with her teeth.. i went up and moved her tent away from the side and she carried on.. still stops when i go get the camera but i'll catch her at it soon enough. Anyway i went up a little while ago to check they were all ok.. ive had to keep them shut in due to workman here today.. just waiting for gasman to arrive now. Fifi was sat at the doorway but when i went in she hopped off to the other two and seemed happy enough. Well ive just sat down in the lounge didnt hear any noise from upstairs but all of a sudden Fifi appeared in the lounge! Went up and cant see anywhere out so she must have jumped over it! :shock: :lol: Omg what will she get up to next!!!! :shock:

Diddeen said:
Well this morning she has been doing her usual hamster impression with her pop up tent! :roll: Got annoyed when she got to the side of her pen and so rattled the pen with her teeth.. i went up and moved her tent away from the side and she carried on.. still stops when i go get the camera but i'll catch her at it soon enough. Anyway i went up a little while ago to check they were all ok.. ive had to keep them shut in due to workman here today.. just waiting for gasman to arrive now. Fifi was sat at the doorway but when i went in she hopped off to the other two and seemed happy enough. Well ive just sat down in the lounge didnt hear any noise from upstairs but all of a sudden Fifi appeared in the lounge! Went up and cant see anywhere out so she must have jumped over it! :shock: :lol: Omg what will she get up to next!!!! :shock:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww little monkey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww sounds like she has really fit in with your already fluffy family - i wouldn't be surprised if there was another addition soon! :lol:

Back