• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum.. we want a clean out please!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from Shazza's post about Bella cleaning her own hutch out, my lot have decided to follow suit! :lol:
Do you think they're trying to tell me something! :roll:
cleanout.jpg

Here's 3 of the 4 guilty buns! :love:

RIMG0880-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naughty! Naughty!

I do think the little ones are tryin to tell ya something.

m
xx

mit said:

Naughty! Naughty!

m
xx

Thing is they only had a full clean out on Monday! :roll:

Sue&Sooty said:
mit said:

Naughty! Naughty!

m
xx

Thing is they only had a full clean out on Monday! :roll:

WELL! Maybe they might be having special guest over this week and want it to be EXTRA FULL CLEAN! You NEVER Know!

m
xx

ps. :lol:

Are you sure all four are guilty?
My Bella has been digging a lot lately and I was wondering whether it was a seasonal girl thing...?

the happy bee said:
Are you sure all four are guilty?
My Bella has been digging a lot lately and I was wondering whether it was a seasonal girl thing...?

I'd actually put money on it being down to Holly! She is the mother hen in the group

I've managed to out fox Bella at the moment by opening the door on the other side of the hutch instead! It's greatly confused her - she's been trying to suss out how to pull all the bedding out the other side. I'm sure she'll figure it out soon though... :lol:

Also she's a sandy coloured lionhead like one of yours.... maybe it's a blonde lionhead thing... ? :lol:

Shazza said:
I've managed to out fox Bella at the moment by opening the door on the other side of the hutch instead! It's greatly confused her - she's been trying to suss out how to pull all the bedding out the other side. I'm sure she'll figure it out soon though... :lol:

Also she's a sandy coloured lionhead like one of yours.... maybe it's a blonde lionhead thing... ? :lol:

I think its a girl thing thats for sure!! :lol: Holly is my brown one
RIMG0846.jpg

She's a typical mum :lol: in fact if she was aperson she'd be me :lol: :lol:

I wish you would stop posting pictures of your fluffy lionheads, everytime I see one I have to resist the urge to rush out and get my own fluffy family :wink: :lol: :lol:

Holly's beautiful :love: :love:

beckiboo186 said:
Crikey Sue .. I'd never get them cleaned out with those 4 gorgeous cuddle bums around :love::love::love: X

:love: It does take a while but it's more to do with the fact they like to 'help' with the cleaning.. Sweep likes to check the bag to make sure I haven't got rid of any of her fave toys :roll: Bluey just gets in the way all the time and Holly likes to sit on the hay she wants to keep!! And as for Sooty.. bless him he just likes to keep nudging me for attention :lol:

awwwwww they are soooooooo gorgeous :love: but, if it's a girl thing to " help," with the cleaning, what's storm's excuse for becomming a little monster and spreading his litter tray contents all over the floor? :? :lol: :lol:

Back