• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbal Farm

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
I have found lots of products from Herbal Farm in my local garden centre recently. They include things like birch tree leaves, strawberry leaves and all sorts of mixtures of herbs and grasses... has anyone else come across these products?

we have heared of the company as they were at the show we went to in Germany.

Have to admit we wernt really impressed as they had live rabbits in cages on there stand (not nice for the buns under those powerfull lamps and with all that noise)

Oh really, that's not good.. but i have just been on to bunny basics and you guys have a great range of similar sorts of things....

Can I ask, are they meant just as remedies when buns are ill or can you feed things like birch leaves as a treat?

we only sell our products as a natural forage product. (as they are products that buns would eat in the wild). Our products are also Whole Leaf and not a chop where possible so a totaly different product.

they all have a medical use but it up to you to use google for that.

Back