• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue near Plymouth?

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know of a rescue near to Plymouth. Someone on another forum is looking to get a female to bond with a male. Any help I can pass on would be much appreciated....

Nicola is in Plymouth. She has rescued all those poor rexes from a breeder who culls his old stock. If anyone took a bun from her, she could save another. Please give her details to them or ask Nicola to contact them.

Thanks Raine, I have pm'd you... and thanks RallyBunny and Mandy for the links! I will pass them all on... :D

Thats a good idea of Raines to try Nicola. i think she has quite a few in at the moment, all gorgeous rexes :love:

That sounds perfect, I have pm'd Raine for Nicolas details to pass onto this person... they are looking for a female to go with their 4 month old male eventually. He hasn't been neutered yet but they are definitely having him done...

Back