• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of the new bunny shed

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I couldnt fit it all in in the pictures but you can get the general idea. The shed is 8ft x 6ft and has fab double doors so when the weather is dry I can open them up so the bunnies can run round the garden.

The only pic I could get of all 4 rabbits together. At the foodbowl is heather on the left, Archie on the right and Alice in front. Angus is at the front of the pic
nov119.jpg

nov115.jpg

nov116.jpg

nov117.jpg

nov114.jpg

nov111.jpg

and the 6ft guinea pig hutch thats inside the shed aswell
nov118.jpg

Diddeen said:
Looks fab Cheryl :D Have Heather and Angus got new friends then?? Heather is so gorgeous!! :D :D

Alice and Archie have always been here so I bonded all 4 of them together :D. I really thought I was going to loose Alice a few weeks ago when she had a nasty abcess on her tearduct and was gasping for breath but she couldnt be more healthy now :D
Angus makes me laugh because he hangs around the door wanting to hop out as soon as he gets a chance :lol:

aaawwww how lovely! Angus is such an unusual bun and so laid back!! He really is adorable.. but then arent all your bunnies!!! 8) Last time i came over i told andy about some of the fuzzy ones u had and he said.. you arent having any more bunnies!! :? Maybe one day eh :wink: I keep showing him piccies of them on RR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aaawwww how lovely! Angus is such an unusual bun and so laid back!! He really is adorable.. but then arent all your bunnies!!! 8) Last time i came over i told andy about some of the fuzzy ones u had and he said.. you arent having any more bunnies!! :? Maybe one day eh :wink: I keep showing him piccies of them on RR :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet he is really worried you are going to fill your new house with bunnies now :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sure that could be arranged :lol: :lol: :lol:

sgprescue said:
I bet he is really worried you are going to fill your new house with bunnies now :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sure that could be arranged :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha yeah that is exactly what he's worried about :lol: The one i keep talking about is the dark brown lionhead you had with the white foot.. he was in the hutch outside your kitchen window. Not that i can have him.. but he was cute.. oh and those gorgeous white/grey baby fuzzies!! :D :lol: :lol: Hopefully they have all been rehomed :D

Diddeen said:
sgprescue said:

Hahaha yeah that is exactly what he's worried about :lol: The one i keep talking about is the dark brown lionhead you had with the white foot.. he was in the hutch outside your kitchen window. Not that i can have him.. but he was cute.. oh and those gorgeous white/grey baby fuzzies!! :D :lol: :lol: Hopefully they have all been rehomed :D

All 3 of them are gone now :lol: bet he can breathe a sigh of relief :lol:

Back