• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norman is GAY!!-UD .. and De-plummed and Back Home!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock:

He only gets 'excited' when he sees my Boy-Buns... :shock: :?

He buzzes them and starts spraying :roll:

He shows very little interest in my Does.... :?

Oh well, either way tomorrow its 'Bye-Bye Norman's Plums'... :wave:

Janex

I have two neutered boys like that ! Im sure they are the only two gay rabbits in the village ! They just adore each other.

:lol:

Re: Norman is GAY!!!!!

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Have you changed the neuter date? Norman was originally booked in for Thursday with the other 3 ....

Ali ... when I up ended Norman before Jane ran off with him, he had an obvious lunch box for his plums :oops: :roll:

Re: Norman is GAY!!!!!

jrn1310 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Have you changed the neuter date? Norman was originally booked in for Thursday with the other 3 ....

Ali ... when I up ended Norman before Jane ran off with him, he had an obvious lunch box for his plums :oops: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ohhhhhhh sorry only a thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jane,

Increasingly I get the impression that you derive some enjoyment from the emasculation of the male (bunny). :wink: :wink:

Adam

my friends females used to keep humping each others heads, lol, holly had a good hump with flopsy once but that was it

Just You Luck Jane!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about a name change then? Princess Norman, Norman Gilter Plums or even Norwoman. :lol: Camp It Up!

m
xx

LonBun said:
Jane,

Increasingly I get the impression that you derive some enjoyment from the emasculation of the male (bunny). :wink: :wink:

Adam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want a gay bunny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LonBun said:
Jane,

Adam

:lol: :lol:

I am not necessarily species specific.... :shock: :wink: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think my Joey & Flint are gay too. Last night, I watched them grooming each other for a good half hour. When Spice (female) ran over to join in, Joey chased her away, & went back to sitting there with his eyes shut while Flint licked his face!! :lol:

Norman is absolutely fine after his op'. Infact he does not look like he has had a GA at all!!
Christobel said that for a little Bunny he had ENORMOUS BALLS!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Awww Bless'im!!

Big Balls Norman!! :lol:

m
xx

ps. Whats with me and renameing the poor fella.

Back