• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Homecoming

Jonny

Warren Scout
Our wabbuts have at last come home. The poor things seem very confused but it is fun peeking in through the shed window at them as they investigate their new home!

Meet Ben, Pippin, and Jess.

Ben.jpg

Jess.jpg

Pippin.jpg

So far so good, but they run and hide everytime I go into the shed to say hello :(

But it'll take a little time I guess.

The poor little buck, who we've named Ben, just had his op last week so we have to keep him separated from the girls. He's got a big cage. Lots of licking and sniffing going on through the bars... don't think his hormones have quite died down yet - he seems desparate to join the others!

The hormones can take a while to die down, 2 of mine were done 3 weeks ago and have only now started to mellow a bit :wink:

Gorgous rabbits too

Tracey x

Awww they are gorgeous. Try taking in some tasty treats when you go in. I'm sure it won't take them long to associate you with food :D

awwww good luck to you and your fluffies once they realise you are the food provider they will soon love you :lol: :lol: :lol: they are very very cute!

Cute bunnies! Great to see them. I love seeing bunnies who share a name with one of mine.

I lost my little Jess recently, so was pleased to see your Jess!!

Wishing them and you lots of fun times!

Fiona x

Back