• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My degree project

tuppence

New Kit
I have a favour to ask :oops: .....
In about february I will begin conducting my final year research project for my degree which I have decide to conduct on bunny behaviour.
My request is this....are there any bunny owners in the mid-sussex region that would be happy to let me observe their bunnies for 1 hour a week for 3 weeks around feb/march time? 8)

I am not in Sussex but it sounds like a great project!!

Are there any Rabbit Rescues near you? You could combine your observations with some hands on help!! :wink:

What Degree course are you doing? Sorry, I am a nosey moo... :oops: :roll:

Janex

I'm a bit far for you too, but what an exciting project! What are you stuyding? I'm doing Psychology at uni at the moment, and I'm very interested in behaviour, but human rather than animal!

Good luck xxx

I'm studying Animal Science. It's a fabulous course, I'n learning so many new skills and having so many new experiences. Get to go to an african reserve in the spring as part of my studies!!!!!

Kent may not be too far. Where abouts in kent?

Back