• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can they climb???

Jonny

Warren Scout
And if so, how high?

Tomorrow is the day my new bunnies arrive :D , so have spent today kitting out their shed. Just wondering whether bunnies could climb / jump up on top of their hutch or onto an old chair if they wanted, or should I get a plank of wood to make a ramp for them?

Mine (even the nethies) have no problem jumping on top of their hutches. You could put a box next to the chair as a step up, but I think you'll find they can jump surprisingly high....... :D

Two of my buns jump out of the run if the lid is left open and it's about 3ft high!! They jump up hang on the wire and pull themselves up - maybe they were squirrels in a past life!! :lol:

Oh yes!! Shadow has gone over my 6ft fence (didn't believe hubby til I saw it!) and my adventurous ones can climb/ jump out of the runs if I leave the corners open and they must be nearing 4ft!

If you put 'climbing AND fences' in to the search it brings up a whole host of rabbit antics which involves rather high objects! :lol:

Back