• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good news bad news

the good news

my 2 new bunnies (cody and theo) have successfully bonded with the existing bunnies, they are grooming each other and running around as a single unit, all within days of arriving

the bad news

the whole "warren" have got a HUGE appetite, they are literally eating continuously. I seem to have to top up their food bowl every few hours :lol: , I doubt the bales of hay are gonna last much longer neither

they each get 1 cup of super rabbit excel each sitting, with 3 sittings each day, and seem to be ravenous each time the bowl is filled

Cool! How many buns have you got in your group? Any photos? Love to see them, I think big groups are great! :D

chloaster said:
Cool! How many buns have you got in your group? Any photos? Love to see them, I think big groups are great! :D

donna from arc suggested pairing them off, but they seemed to get on fine as a bigger group with no fighting ...yet

piccies soon

Back