• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have nor the time or the money ...

Awwww isn't she adorable! The saving grace is that she is safe at a good rescue so she is not in danger and will be loved and looked after for however long it takes to find her forever home. xxx

Just as an aside, I adopted the adorable Miss Molly at the ripe old age of 11 years old (her having spent the previous 5 years in rescue). She gave me the pleasure of her company for nearly 1 1/2 years before she said goodbye so peeps, please do not be put off by this gentle ladys' advancing years

Yep, Gillian takes excellent care of the bunnies and she could be the perfect match for someone with an older lad looking for a home! A few people have contacted me in the past looking for older rabbits to pair up so hopefully someone like that will spot this lady :D

Tam

luvabun said:
Just as an aside, I adopted the adorable Miss Molly at the ripe old age of 11 years old (her having spent the previous 5 years in rescue). She gave me the pleasure of her company for nearly 1 1/2 years before she said goodbye so peeps, please do not be put off by this gentle ladys' advancing years

Aww, I remember little Molly ... & her little wigwam house :wink: I'd love an older bun, I just have so little time at the moment that it's only fair to spend it with my buns best i can, plus cant afford another yet .... and my girlies dont like each other without another bun around, so i cant even begin to imagine the chaos it would cause!! :shock: :cry: X

beckiboo186 said:
luvabun said:

Aww, I remember little Molly ... & her little wigwam house :wink: I'd love an older bun, I just have so little time at the moment that it's only fair to spend it with my buns best i can, plus cant afford another yet .... and my girlies dont like each other without another bun around, so i cant even begin to imagine the chaos it would cause!! :shock: :cry: X
Bless you for remembering Molly's wigwam (which I buried her in 'cos she loved it so much) Quality time wins over quantity every time, you know how much time you have to give and the nature of your other buns so don't feel guilty

I saw her earlier. Really sad shes ended up in a rescue at her age but hopefully she can look forward to a lovely retirement somewhere.

awwww she is such a honey i am glad she is in a wonderful caring rescue though - and awwww Molly I really miss her updates and piccies :cry:

Back