• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby (just for Honeybunny)

bunnycath

Warren Scout
This is my Toby

CNV00166.jpg

He's had a bit of a rough time of it lately.
He settled in well after his trip up from Leicestershire at the beginning of August. He was happily living and playing with the 4 garage bunnies. BUT then disaster struck, whilst playing in the garden one day he had an unfortunate accident :cry: with a rose bush (stump). He was copying the other rabbits, but cause he was new to it all and much smaller then them he landed on the rose bush stump, causing a huge wound to his back leg (between leg and stomach) he hadn't got the jump into the plant pot quite right.
Following surgery and 3 weeks living in my downstairs toilet, the vet passed him fit to go out with the others. BUT the others don't want him back so he's currently living in my toilet :lol: We will try to rebond him back in with the others but as its dark nights and bad weather we've not had time yet. Having said that he loves living in the house and doing lots of naughty things like climbing the stairs and sitting on the toilet seat, sofa, dining room chairs, eating phone cables etc.
Here's him in his favourite positions.

CNV00168.jpg

CNV00170.jpg

CNV00171.jpg

aww poor little Toby..although not so little now......if he is living in the toilet a word of warning...I knew a friend whose bun tried to jump on the loo and the lid was up...perhaps not the safest of places for a accident prone bunny!!
Glad his leg has mended and he certainly looks relaxed :D

He's getting very big and very cheeky.
He loves shredding newspapers, it keeps him quiet for hours (our recycle box is in there). Tend not to use the downstairs toilet that often.

awww what an awful thing to happen but he certainly looks well settled and is loving the house :love: and isnt he a messy bunny :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awwwwww he is so cute though hope you decide to keep him in the house :wink:

Suzanne said:
Florence sends some sister hugs!!! :D

Picture105-2.jpg

That explains why he was so fascinated by Marmalade when he first came.
Florence looks just like her what do you think??

3ca77c66.jpg

Not one of her better pictures but she has similiar markings on her face.

Back