• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 months on... lots of pics

Flick

Alpha Buck
Here are some pics of Polly and Sybil, now we have had them 2 months...

Fighting over food!

photo089.jpg

All wrapped up:

Sybilintowel2.jpg

Bunny feet!

photo045.jpg

Nice and relaxed:

photo029.jpg

All innocent (after trying to eat my finger!):

PB030080.jpg

Usual resting position Polly!

photo069.jpg

Hide and seek:

photo097.jpg

Found you this time!

PB040093.jpg

The watch post:

PB040088.jpg

Looking cute together:

photo039b.jpg

Lovely pics and yes they have got a little rounder :lol: :lol: Won't hurt them as long as you keep an eye they don't get too big!!!
they are a lucky pair of bunnies!

I like the bunny feet ones too :lol:

I was surprised how small and dainty Sybil's are compared to Polly's when I trimmed their nails the other day! :shock:

Jill, do you think I should reduce their pellets slightly so their weight settles as it is now? They have about 35g pellets each a day at the moment.

From the pics I'd say they were about right...you could reduce the pellets a bit but make sure they always have hay available...could cut down on the any of the more fattening treats too....but don't worry too much.. :D

Cute buns!!!!

I got that tube today and Holly has already started chewing it.

Polly and Sybil haven't tried chewing theirs yet :wink:

From the pics I'd say they were about right...you could reduce the pellets a bit but make sure they always have hay available...could cut down on the any of the more fattening treats too....but don't worry too much..

Ok - thanks :D
They are still eating their hay (I keep topping up hay rack & ball and they now have tray filled with hay next to litter tray - they like lying in it and munching, see pic of Polly half in tray and half out :lol: - as well as the odd stuffed toilet roll etc) and they get most of their pellets in treat ball/dispenser so making them work for it a bit!

Will have to keep them trim or I won't be able to carry them both when they are in their carrier :lol:

omg they look like they love each other so much! they are truly stunning I love them and the piccie of the posh paws after she had bitten you is fab :lol:

Back