• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chew Stoppa? Anyone used it?

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

Well just went out to treat the Bun and came home with Chew Stoppa amoungst other things. It is new at P&H and is for most pets and one application should stop the chewing!

I'm keeping the fingers crossed, rented house and losing the wallpaper! :shock:

I tried it when i first got simba as he had a taste for cables, curtains, carpets and skirting boards!! You have to keep applying it and it does make your room smell of citronella!! Im not sure if it did the trick or whether he just grew up or got the idea as i always clapped my hands and shouted OI at him when he went for a nibble.. always made him jump and stop. Luckily he doesnt nibble anything anymore. Someone on here once told me that Dove soap, i think it was that, works a treat as well!

I tried two different sorts and it didn't stop them (I'm in a rented house too!). Barney taught Roxy what to do and now she's the worst :D . I find distraction works better than any deterant. I've even given up on clapping as I think it interferes with our relationship. I just try throwing a screwed up bit of news paper around the room. It keeps me entertained anyway :lol:

Back