• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ladies ;)

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
First up is Boo with some tubes that Katie & Neil brought for Tills ... She loves them but she wont have them joined to make a longer one, they have to be a specific way!! :shock: :lol:

Boo says .. erm, BoO!
Thello.jpg

TBoo.jpg

TBooo.jpg

Targhimstuck.jpg

On Me Head! :lol:
Tonurhead.jpg

... and The Princess. Im not sure letting her have this hutch was such a good idea, She's become a recluse :shock: I just cant get her out!!! :lol:

Till-recluse.jpg

Oh Hello Mrs!
Till-gooorgeousgirl.jpg

Hope you love em as much as I do :wink:

Becki X

Aww I love the pics! Both are so beautiful! :love: Is Tilly a bun who likes to bury herself in hay by chance? Fudge my bun always makes little tunnels in the hay! :lol:

Thank You :) Beebop .. Till loves all the hay - good job really as I put a whole bale in there :oops: :lol: Jess - We've decided to put bonding on hold as Boo's really starting to come out of her shell, and Till makes her really scared, so we're going to wait a few weeks :wink: X

I'm glad she's starting to come into her own, :D just you wait a few weeks and you'll have two little madams on your hands! :shock: :wink: :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
I'm glad she's starting to come into her own, :D just you wait a few weeks and you'll have two little madams on your hands! :shock: :wink: :lol:

Two little Madams?! Now that is a very scary thought indeed!!! :shock:

animusuk said:
Aww that's wicked :D
Glad to see you got your mom well trained :thumb: :wink: :lol:

... and what do you mean by that?! :oops: :lol:
Boo say's that you have to come and meet her very soon because she feels out when Tills and Venst talk about you :cry: X

Back