• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Mickey..3rd pic added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the lovely Mickey :love:
Mickeya.jpg

He was taken in by Angie65 and fostered until yesterday when I picked him up. He is an absolutely gorgeous lad..a bit short sighted but very gentle and will make a super house bun.
Here is is having a bit of fuss on my lap! :D
Mickeyb.jpg

anyone looking for a cuddle- rabbit look no further! :lol:

Flick said:
He looks lovely :D
Where did he come from?

bit of a long story..Angie65 responded to a free ad a while ago and gradually has taken most of the mans rabbits for rehoming..they are all so gentle natured..he is such a nice bun I can see me getting attached :oops: :D

honeybunny said:
I can see me getting attached :oops: :D

Of course that would never happen to me if I had a Bunny Rescue...... :wink: :lol:

He really is lovely Jill and he would not take up that much room in your house.... :wink:

Janex

mandy said:
Aw, he is lovely...surely one more wont hurt :wink:
no one more wouldn't...but since starting the rescue I've got attached to all the buns but in particular........
Merlin
Mouse
Faith
Polly
Lucy
Cookie
Maggie
Katie
Snowdrop
Coco
Bandit
Smokey
Molly-moo
Marriott
and Lily :lol: :lol:

and at the moment Mulberry and Twix, aswell as Mickey, are pulling at my heartstrings! :shock: :lol:

honeybunny said:
mandy said:
Aw, he is lovely...surely one more wont hurt :wink:
no one more wouldn't...but since starting the rescue I've got attached to all the buns but in particular........
Merlin
Mouse
Faith
Polly
Lucy
Cookie
Maggie
Katie
Snowdrop
Coco
Bandit
Smokey
Molly-moo
Marriott
and Lily :lol: :lol:

and at the moment Mulberry and Twix, aswell as Mickey, are pulling at my heartstrings! :shock: :lol:

Not many then?! :shock: :lol: X

He's short-sighted?! That suddenly explains a lot!!! :lol:

He's lovely. i wanted to keep him too! How's his p eehead?
I've a couple of un-neutered bucks in cages at mine, & Mickey kept getting peed on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi angie Mickey sends his love! :D
Yep he scans a bit and does seem slightly short sighted....his fur is gorgeously soft and very white!!!..No one pees on him here! :lol: :lol:

Back