• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shh! Jane has a new rabbit ... another Rex

:lol: :lol: I wondered if this was going to be a fella for Esme. Excellent news, hope it all works out well for them :D

Steph said:
Well any decent lady bun like Esme needs a husbun ! Good luck with the bonding :D

Thanks :D Before any bonding takes place NORMAN will be saying bye-bye to his plums!!

Alison, do you like the name..... :wink:

Janex

Just to emphasise that ARC only let me take Norman 'plums intacticus' as they know me well and trust me to take him to our Vet on Thursday for the snip!!
ARC always neuter their Buns before re-homing!! :D

Janex

HOORRAYYY for Norman wabbit! I'm so pleased for him, Esme and you, Jane :D (not to mention rather pleased with myself for my first convert to the "World needs more Norman's" campaign).

I just love the name Norman ! Aww well hope all goes well after his neuter. Bless him :D I had a bunny a long time ago Called Graham Ears ! I have a pigger called Esme :D

like others I'd love to see piccies...a Norman too! :lol: ...now is this really your last rabbit Jane?!!! :wink: :lol:

Here is Stormin' Norman!!

Picture101.jpg

He can do vertical take-offs!! :shock: :shock: All four feet off the ground at once :shock: :shock:

Janex

So the no more bunnies thing - lasted all of a hmmm morning! lol!!!
lol I am pleased for you though, I am always pleased when a bunny goes to you! :)

Back