• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3 New Additions...

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Yep, I have another 3 bunnies :eek: Already added them to my sig so thought I'd introduce them properly ;)

They all arrived last Saturday... W&W from Gem and Teddy from RSPCA Walsall... thank you so much to everyone who helped out on the bun run!! :love: Tree it was lovely meeting you and Bryn :D :D

First we have Teddy, I adopted him from RSPCA Walsall last Saturday... he's so lovely! Such a fluffy bun but huge! :shock: My aim is to bond him with Tia... when I got him put them in the bath together for a few seconds then got scared and didn't want to do it anymore :lol:

t2-1.jpg

t1-1.jpg

t4.jpg

t3-1.jpg

Then we have Wiffles and Whistler... they are bro and sis... separated at the moment because they need neutering. They're both lovely... very active!! Wiffles is so curious... hyper little bun, she follows me everywhere! :lol: Whistler is the more quiet of the 2, he's a little darling :love:
Hard to get a good photo because they don't sit still at all!!

Wiffles...
wi1.jpg

wi2.jpg

wi3.jpg

wi4.jpg

Whistler...
wh3.jpg

wh2.jpg

wh1.jpg

wh4.jpg

Hope you like the photos

:bunny:

Wiffles usually has helicopter ears too! :lol:
Whistler is usually a lop... occasionally helicopter and Wiffles is usually helicopter... occasionally up ears :love: :love:

Emma, Whistler looks just like his brother Blue just a little different colouring :lol: Blue lives indoors and he is such a good boysie.

As for helicopter ears, Billy, their other brother, had one up and one down for a while now they both seem to have settled for staying up and are HUGE :roll:

Lovely Pictures.

Tracey x

Aww yeah they do look alike :D Hehe Whistler is a good boy too :love:

:lol: :lol: Awww bless him! I think Wiffles will probaby settle for up ears at some point!

OMG Emma :shock: 3 more :shock: :D :D :D :D You went from 2 buns to 6 in like 2 weeks :shock: :lol:
What made you decide to adopt more?!

Well I love them!! They are all adorable!! :D :love:

Leah xx

I know, I know :oops: Well... I only really wanted 3 and Cli, Jasp and Tia were all that I planned to have!

Was going to bond Tia with J&C but they are huge compared to her, so when I saw Teddy on RR and saw he'd been there for 7 months I though 'Omg he's gorgeous! Maybe I could have him as a boyfriend for Tia' so emailed rescue and they said I could adopt him :D (plus I've ALWAYS loved lionheads and harlequin buns but never had one!)

BUT he's huge too so I'm going to bond him in with Cli and Jasp... too scared to do bonding now though... so now waiting til I can drive to find someone that'll do it for me :oops: And I can see Tia is perfectly happy as a single house bun :D (not sure if she'd really like another bun in HER bedroom!! :lol: )

Theeeeen Wiffles and Whistler were supposed to be going to someone who was going to move in here with me... then me or Gem didn't here a single thing from her for ages (still haven't - how rude!! :roll: ) And by this time had already got excited about them living here and I know Gem really wanted a good home for them... which I could give :D Sooo adopted them too! :D :D :love:

THAT IS IT now though... promise!! :lol: :lol:

awwwwwww so so cute i just asked for Teddy pics on the other thread but have seen them now awwwwww so pleased to see he is with you W&W are gorgeous too :D

BirdieBun said:
xEMMAx said:
Aww glad you like them Carys :D So glad I adopted him! (and W&W of course!) :love: love:

Whats he like? Is he nervous or friendly?

Bit of both at the moment! When I first go and sit in the room with him he runs away (unless I have food :lol: ) But after I've been there a few minutes he climbs on my lap and loooooves having noserubs and cuddles :love:

Back