• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to make a cage for Tia yesterday...

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
... and ended up making a cage for ME!! :shock: :shock:

Tia-Lucy is such a little monkey... she ONLY goes to the toilet on my bed :roll: So after I moved other buns outside thought I could move her into my conservatory... so moved all her stuff down there and went to get her. Put her in there... she had a little wonder about then just sat looking very unimpressed. Went to stroke her and she attacked me and ran away! :shock:

SOOO took all her stuff back up to my bedroom again, then she came over to me and let me pick her up and took her back upstairs... put her in my room and she started binkying and then flopped on my bed... then did a little wee :roll:

I think she thinks it's her bedroom and that she's kind enough to let me share it! :roll: :lol:

Then I had an idea to stop her weeing on my bed... i'll put a duvet protector on it during the day and use the Argos stroage cube panels to make a cage for her during the night! Bit like a dog crate :wink: So, after half an hour I made one for her and was pretty pleased with it... she didn't think so, I had restricted lots of space in HER bedroom :eek: She was banging and biting and ripping everything! So took that apart and built a cage around my bed!! Best nights sleep I've had in ages and now I don't have to change my bedding every day yay!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also keeps my laptop charger out of reach of bunny teeth ;) (stupid plug socket is right over other side of room :roll: )

b1-1.jpg

b2-1.jpg

b3-1.jpg

Wow that was long... just wanted to tell some people who wouldn't think I was totally mad! Although you all probably think I am :oops: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, that's one way of getting a good night's sleep!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think the bun might just be planning on taking over the world you know!! Starting with putting humans in to cages!! :lol:

Rushie said:
That made me laugh1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

The things we do to keep the bun's happy :wink:

Kate x

Oh I know!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think the bun might just be planning on taking over the world you know!! Starting with putting humans in to cages!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds very possible, watch out everyone... Tia-Lucy's about! :lol: :lol: Proper BIB she is! :shock: :eek: :lol:

Thanks everyone :wink: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:

best place for um :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

emma have you thought about buying her her own bed? BB did four posters a while ago :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hun sorry but you are nuts aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I kept waking up smelling of bunny wee most mornings! :cry: :lol:

bunnylove said:
emma have you thought about buying her her own bed? BB did four posters a while ago :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh! Think I need to do some bunny Christmas shopping! :wink: :lol:

I think it's cruel caging emma's... you should at least allow her to free range ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Egg and Tuesday were not impressed when I blocked the lounge off from the dining room the other day (busy decorating on the other side and don't want buns to come and do some paw painting across the floor)...
They have settled down now though :)

woodstock said:
I think it's cruel caging emma's... you should at least allow her to free range ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Egg and Tuesday were not impressed when I blocked the lounge off from the dining room the other day (busy decorating on the other side and don't want buns to come and do some paw painting across the floor)...
They have settled down now though :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She only cages me at night, I'm free range during the day... how else would I be able to provide food? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Aww bless 'em! I think little paw prints on the floor could be quite cute! :lol:

Tia is tiny but she scares me when she's angry... so I just do what she wants :oops: :lol:

awww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the things we do because of our bunsters. I'm currantly sleeping under a water proof duvet cover and have water proof pillow covers due to the storm that goes pee in the night :shock:

sparklefairy said:
awww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the things we do because of our bunsters. I'm currantly sleeping under a water proof duvet cover and have water proof pillow covers due to the storm that goes pee in the night :shock:

Indeed!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yep!! Same here! So glad I can take them off now... was annoying that it was really crinkly whenever I moved :lol:
Can't imagine what the people must have thought when I was buying them :shock:

Hope he stops peeing soon! Naughty Storm :no:

xEMMAx said:
sparklefairy said:

Indeed!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yep!! Same here! So glad I can take them off now... was annoying that it was really crinkly whenever I moved :lol:
Can't imagine what the people must have thought when I was buying them :shock:

Hope he stops peeing soon! Naughty Storm :no:

yes, it's sooooo noisey :lol: :lol: Storm had stopped peeing until he met TJ :shock: :? :lol: i think he's scared for life now :shock: :lol:

Awwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohh yeah bet it's extra noisy with big Storm hopping around your bed! :shock: Tia made enough noise and she's a 13 week old mini lop!! :lol: :lol:

Back