• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally its finished

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I brought the new bunny shed early last year but hadnt had a chance to get it finished. I had only managed to find time to insulate half of it and so for all this time I have been using it as a temporary hay/supplies storage. I had the day off work today and Roz came over to help me, we made a good go at it with clearing it out, shifting bunnies round and bonding others and its finally finished........Yippee :D. I now have a bonded group of 4 bunnies Angus, Archie, Alice & Heather (2 males, 1 female, 1 hemaphrodite :lol:) in an 8ft x 6ft shed. I have plenty of run panels to go round the outside when the weather is dry. I will take some photos in the morning, although I suspect it will look like a bomb has hit it after being occupied by 4 bunnies overnight :lol:...........having said that Angus and Heather have no teeth so it probably wont be that bad :lol:

Back