• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suspicious behaviour

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Both my bunnies have been more fussy of late...its hard for Roxy to get any more fussy but she's now started hopping onto the sofa just in case I'd forgetten she was there! Barney has also been much more keen on getting attention and has several times tonight kept coming up to me and letting me stroke him (very unusual for him)! I believe they are planning something. It must be big... I'll keep you all updated.
Edit: Forgot this bit...the most suspicious behaviour of all, they have both stopped stripping wallpaper and Roxy has stopped weeing on my white rug. :rabbit2: :bunny:

the happy bee said:
You better keep your eyes peeled, .

that phrase always makes me cringe. My mum used to say it all the time when i was little especially when we were trying to find a parking space :shock: :lol:

Phew. Well I made it through the night and it seems their little scheming days are over. Roxy has made another lovely brown patch on the carpet and Barney was staring mischieviousley at the bot of wall thats just been newly woodchipped (mmm nice). So it seems I can breath a sigh of relief. I think I had raisins to blame. Does anyone know if they are addictive as my buns are going crazy for them at the moment.

touie said:
the happy bee said:
You better keep your eyes peeled, .

that phrase always makes me cringe. My mum used to say it all the time when i was little especially when we were trying to find a parking space :shock: :lol:

It is a bit yuk isn't it, my eyeballs are feeling all funny now!

Glad the plotting seems to have been put on hold!...Just to say go easy on the raisins, or any dried fruit, as it is high in sugar!

Back