• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scare

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I had such a scare this morning! I'd left fudge out in the garden while we were having breakfast etc... and when i went out to shut him in I couldn't find him! I looked everywhere in the garden, under the hutches, in the run, in the neighbours gardens.

It was really strange as usually he's quite a cuddly, clingy bunny and never goes too far away! and i was calling and calling and nothing :(

I really thought he was gone and didn't know what to do next! I called my son out to help in case i'd missed him.

My son climbed into his run and found him sound asleep in the corner of the little hutch I use as a shelter in his run :shock: :D he'd never used it before so i didn't check the little sleeping area! :oops: :D suprised he fitted in it actually as its a tiny 4' x 1' hutch and he's a 4kg bunny, must have been cozy! :shock: :lol:

Back