• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in a tube- Worm the cat

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
This is Worm trying out the present brought by my lovely friend for Audrey :lol:

wormtube2.jpg

wormtube.jpg

wormtube3.jpg

wormtube4.jpg

wormtube5.jpg

And here she is again in Audreys bed! :lol: (She does have one of her own but never uses it!)

wormbed.jpg

Heeeeyyyyy! Audrey has a Barbara :lol: :lol:

I always love seeing pictures of Worm, she's great :lol: :lol:

Aww how sweet is your cat?

When I bought one of those tunnels and Woolly the cat was in it more that the buns :lol:

AlisonA said:
Heeeeyyyyy! Audrey has a Barbara :lol: :lol:

I always love seeing pictures of Worm, she's great :lol: :lol:

Aw, thank you, Worm is very special to me :love:

Yes Isabel that is Audrey- just put some seperate piccies of her up.
Nicole- yes she always feels the need to try them out first :lol:
Loppylop- she stayed in there for hours so i think she must have been :lol: I like the one of her hanging upside down :lol:

Suzanne said:
Why did you call him worm?

She's a girl :lol:

Erm....well she was a stray from the RSPCA so was very skinny and wriggled around a lot :oops: :lol:

It turned out to be quite an apt name as she sometimes digs up worms and comes in with mud all over her paws and face :lol:

mandy said:
Suzanne said:
Why did you call him worm?

She's a girl :lol:

Erm....well she was a stray from the RSPCA so was very skinny and wriggled around a lot :oops: :lol:

It turned out to be quite an apt name as she sometimes digs up worms and comes in with mud all over her paws and face :lol:

:oops: :oops: opps! don't tell her that I called her a he!! She's got really unusal colouring - so cute!

Back