• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birmingham bun update: Mikey has a new friend!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Remember Ted?
HPIM1197.jpg

And Mikey (being a good boy munching his hay :lol: )
HPIM1208.jpg

Although it was originally hoped that these two lads could stay together, be neutered when ready, and be rehomed together, sadly it has become clear that it's just not going to be :cry: Ted is much bigger than Mikey and is turning into a teenager :shock: One of his testicles has now descended and he has just started to get a bit frisky. Mikey is still very much a baby and doesn't look like he's going to be ready to be snipped for some time yet. So having spoken with Eve, we took the decision to separate them to avoid a fight or the little chap being bullied :cry: Ted has gone back to Eve's and Mikey is staying here for a while longer. To ease the separation, Mikey has a new friend, Tedwina. After a delicate operation to snip off her plastic whiskers, I put Tedwina straight into his territory and fortunately, it was love at first sight.

HPIM1210.jpg

HPIM1211.jpg

HPIM1213.jpg

arh blesssssssssss his cotton socks, arh well at least ted can spray to his heart content tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: well till moday and i ring the vets :shock: :shock:

p.s hi tedwina :wave: :wave: :wave: :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
You gotta wait for his other testicle yet :lol: :lol: Won't be long I reckon!

well i was planning on putting him in a run surrounded by the females worked for nala :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! He looks so cute with his new friend!!

Great team work Eve and Alison!! BPR and friends are doing a grand job :wink:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! He looks so cute with his new friend!!

Great team work Eve and Alison!! BPR and friends are doing a grand job :wink:

Janex

why thank you missy :D alsion is a angel!

I've just been out and given him a snugglesafe, and he came up to say hello :D He has now settled down in a corner with Tedwina and his snugglesafe (must...resist...urge...to...name...snugglesafe...) and looks quite the contented little chap :D

AlisonA said:
I've just been out and given him a snugglesafe, and he came up to say hello :D He has now settled down in a corner with Tedwina and his snugglesafe (must...resist...urge...to...name...snugglesafe...) and looks quite the contented little chap :D

photo? :lol: :lol:

Back